This is for some of you and you will know by the Spirit what “everything” refers to (as in not literally everything to the point that family/needs are neglected).
It’s a set apart time of prayer and seeking Him in the Word to hear clearly from God on the things you are currently working on, so you know what to prioritize right now as well as each day.
This time of prayer, maybe one day, a few days, a week, etc. is to:
- Bring clarity, wisdom, and discernment.
- To give you eyes to see where the distractions are, things that you are working on that are not of God or not for now but later.
- Recalibrate with God on matters in your life.
- To show you where you might be wasting your time (e.g. It’s time to shake the dust off your feet for some people you’ve tried to help because they won’t submit to God, obey Him, seek Him themselves or take any responsibility on their part; does not include special needs people of course. The Holy Spirit will show you).
- To prepare the way for your God assignments.
- Bring His will for the situation into the earth as it is in heaven but won’t happen according to His best for you without this prayer time
- Bring favor, break strongholds, move obstacles, bring divine connections, bring needed provision, etc.
- Possibly reveal a “new thing” to you or new assignment.
In your personal, set apart prayer time, God may show show you more and open up specifically to you, by His Holy Spirit, additional reasons why this time is needed.
Thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness and kindness towards us to lead us in all seasons what we are to do in order to fulfill our purposes and plans for our lives and for Your glory. We bless Your Holy name. All glory and honor and praise to You, O God!